Surrogate Candidate Consultation
The next step is an in-depth consultation. This face-to-face meeting allows us to get to know you and to best assess your expectations.
Before you are officially a Surrogate with Surro Connections, there is some paperwork to fill out. This application provides us with details about your health history, and covers key legal points.
Surrogate Matching Process
As a Surrogate Mother, Intended Parents have certain criteria that they are looking for in you. Our goal is to help them find the person that they feel the most comfortable making this journey with. We also want for you to find the Intended Parents that match your needs/wants.
They will be able to review Surrogate profiles on our website. If they are interested in meeting you, we will let you know. Be aware that they may also want to schedule a conference call for you to learn more about each other. The matching process goes two ways. While they are looking for a Surrogate they feel good about, you have to feel good about them too. You will want to be sure that you have a strong connection with them, and that there is mutual trust, respect and understanding between the two of you.
The Next Steps
- Agency Match Agreement between Parents and Surrogate
- Legal Contract Process
- Review of Health Insurance for Surrogate, Child & Parents
- Medical Evaluation of the Parents and their Surrogate
- Psychological Consult for the Parents and Surrogate
- Establish the Escrow Account
- Commencement of the IVF Cycle
- Judgment of Parentage Process (pre-birth or post-birth order)
- Preparation for your Child’s Birth